- Eyelash extensions your need
- 1-2 pcs tweezers which you prefer
- Eye pad, lash tape, digital eye sticker or others can separate your lashes
- Eyelash extensions glue and glue holder
- Disposable mask
- Eyelash extensions brush and eyelash portable fans
- Eyelash extension shampoo
Note: Please prepare and disinfection all required tools before starting operation, avoid leaving during doing lashes.
How to apply the lashes?
- Place the eye pad or lash tape under your eyelash, ensure separate the top and bottom eyelashes. Before applying the eyelash tape, please stick a few times on your hand to reduce the adhesiveness of the adhesive tape.
- Clean the oil and dust on eyelashes with eyelash extensions shampoo and wait for the eyelash dry. Then combing eyelashes. This step can effectively extend the time of eyelash
- Shake the eyelash extension glue. Extrude1-2 drops glue on glue holder. Please take less glue each time. Using jade glue holder can effectively extend the drying time of glue
- Clamp the tail of the eyelash with tweezers, dip about 2/3 of the root into the glue, and then gently pull it out. The eyelashes are adhered to the side of real eyelashes, 0.5--1mm away from the skin, and cannot exceed 1.5mm. Each eyelash extension is grafted onto a real eyelash, please pay attention for the curl keep consistent. Repeat these stepsuntil all eyelashes are completed. Note: Keep a little distance between the eyelashes you just did and the next one to avoid sticking to each other.
- After done, comb it with the eyelash brush and check whether it is firmly and repair. Blow-dry with the portable fan while combing with an eyelash brush. Open your eyes when you don't feel irritating. Remove the eye pad or the tape. Finished!