Why my Eyelash Extensions Glue Turns Whitish?
Why Eyelash Extensions Glue Turns Whitish?
- In the process of solidification, eyelash extension glue will turn whitish when having steam. Eyelash extension glue remover, clean shampoo or foam cleaner remains in the really lashes.
- The customers tear up or sweat during applying. Please let the customer closed the eyes tightly and you can prepare tissues to wipe off excess secretions.
- After applying, wait for the eyelash extension completely dry.
- Just a few times after applying the lashes, washing face, shower, swimming or any others cause the lashes to get wet.
- Know the optimal temperature and humidity of the eyelash extension glue, ensure the glue can play the best effect.
How to Avoid this Condition?
- Wear a mask when you apply the lashes can effectively avoid this condition.
- Let your customers close the eyes tightly during the applying.
- Complete blow-dry the lashes after applying, the interior glue is not completely dry will cause the glue turns white. (especially important in a humid environment)
- Don’t touch with your hand, the steam over your hand will cause the glue turns whitish too.
- 8 hours after applying, please not touch the water.
And there are some tips you can tell your customer, they will extend lash lasting time:
- Please be gentle when washing your face
- Please don’t use the makeup remover with oil
- Please don’t pull eyelashes if it become mess
- Please don’t use the eyelash curler, eyelash mascara or other eyelash tools, it will cause eyelash to fall off sooner.